Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at New Horizons Southern California. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, this training will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. New Horizons Southern California offers world-class training for several versions, including 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Access 2013?
Compatibility with Microsoft Office 365 and SQL Azure significantly expand the reach of Access applications. Key features include:
- Host your database in the cloud with Office 365
- Search from a library of templates
- Polished & professional user interface
- Access apps now work great with SharePoint 2013
- Directly connect with SQL Server
Microsoft Access Course Topics
- Creating and designing Access database solutions
- Working with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
- Querying data
- Managing and designing interfaces with Access Forms
- Create basic to advanced Access Reports
- Automating tasks with Macros and VBA