New Horizons [FBS:City] has the Microsoft Visio courses and training you need to help visualize business and engineering processes and tasks through interconnecting diagrams and shapes.
Whether you're new to Visio or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Visio power user. We offer world-class training for versions 2010 and 2007, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Visio 2013?
Visio 2013 provides a powerful single platform for your custom drawing solutions. New objects, collections, properties, methods, enumerations, and events, along with new ShapeSheet cells and functions, give you more options for defining the behavior of the elements in your solutions. Key features include:
- New files formats
- Visio object model changes
- Support for Business Connectivity Services (BCS) data
- Relative geometrics
- Customizable image clipping
- Shape effects
Microsoft Visio Course Topics
- Newest Features of Visio
- Working with basic diagrams and shapes in Visio
- Creating an organization chart
- Creating shapes
- Designing styles, templates and stencils
- Working with layers
- Sharing and collaboration features