Microsoft Word is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use, and New Horizons Southern California courses for Word will teach you basic to advanced features.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to Word or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Word power user.
What's new for Microsoft Word 2013?
Microsoft Word 2013 allows users to do more with their documents: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. Key features include:
- Save and share files in the cloud
- New revision view: Simple Markup
- Collapse or expand parts of a document
- Open and edits PDFs
- Insert online pictures and video
- Live layout and alignment guides
Microsoft Word Course Topics
- Newest Features of Word
- Document creation, editing and saving
- Formatting text and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
- Graphics, WordArt, charts & text flow
- Document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning
and proofing tools
Your Word training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here: