Stay Productive, Stay in Charge with Connected Classroom Seminars
New Horizons Southern California and Southern Arizona Connected Classroom Seminars put time back into your hands. Adjustable course schedules allow you to acquire skills around your daily schedule. We know that time is money, and Connected Classroom Seminars allow you to maintain productivity and schedule around deadlines, while increasing your capabilities. Your dedicated Account Executive will develop a customized training plan for each student that will translate into improved productivity.
The Benefits of the Connected Classroom Seminar Approach
- Each workstation includes two computer monitors
- One monitor contains course content
- One monitor has access to a production environment to practice your skills
- A live instructor is your personal mentor and coach and instructor
- You set the course pace
Learn what you need to learn without wasting your time with what you may already know.
- Skill sets are assessed prior to training
- Custom learning path can then be created to fill the knowledge gap
- Focus only on what you need to learn at your pace
- Learn while doing approach increases retention
- Post-assessments track progress and return on investment
Certified Instructors are present to provide ongoing coaching, support and guidance throughout your training.
- One-on-one mentoring increases comprehension of the material
- Blending lecture, hands-on practice and instructor interaction creates a stimulating and effective learning environment
- Mentors answer questions and provide additional instruction
Adjustable schedules allow you to get that added skill set while maintaining your daily schedule.
- Build your training schedule around your work schedule
- Remain productive at work while training
- Ability to control the pace of the course
- Put your newly-learned skills into action immediately