New Horizons Southern California Bootcamps and Powercamps
Experience Hands-on training and prepare for certifications in a condensed timeframe!
Certification boot camps are the most cost effective approach to IT certification. New Horizons boot camps can equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to obtain your certification in as little as one week.
Benefits of Boot Camps
- Condensed schedule saves you time
- Minimize travel cost
- Classroom materials provided with training and updated continually to reflect the latest certification exams
- Trainers have many years of industry and boot camp training experience
Boot Camp Classes
This 5-day instructor-led PowerCamp is an intense training program for experienced IT professionals with solid fundamental Microsoft Windows Client Server (including XP or Vista) experience who wish to achieve Windows 7 certification, or are “under the gun” and simply need to learn at an accelerated pace.
Significant time is allocated to hands-on labs, which are available for six months after course completion. You’ll receive digital Microsoft Official Curriculum (d-MOC) via a flash drive for three (3) courses included in the PowerCamp.
- 6292 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
- 6293 Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise
- 6294 Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments & Environments
- Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum (d-MOC)
- Complimentary flash drive
PowerCamp Price: $3,195