New Horizons Southern California Classes are Guaranteed to Run
Starting February 1st, we’re changing the way we create our schedule so that we can offer MORE classes at MORE times with FEWER cancellations.
At New Horizons, we value your time. We know how difficult it can be to fit training into your calendar, and we want to make it worth your while. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to keep our classes running as scheduled. And, if for some reason we are unable to deliver your class, we’ll give you another class (of equal or lesser value) in addition to a retake of the original class.
- Students have six (6) months to complete a rescheduled class and/or a class of equal or lesser value.
- A class that is cancelled because a technology vendor (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) retires the course or changes its release date will not qualify for the GTR offer. Students will be moved into the updated class or may complete the course in Mentored Learning, if available.
- Offer applies to all our classes, including 3rd party.
- Free class cannot be selected from 3rd party vendors.
- The offer is available only to business accounts/employees and does not apply to individuals paying for their own classes.