New Horizons Southern California - Your Proven, Credible Source for Computer Training
Why should you choose New Horizons of Southern California as your computer training provider? New Horizons has established itself in Southern California through many different means as a proven and credible source for training. From our valuable affiliations with the world's best known software companies to the high ratings and shining testimonials given by our students, New Horizons has shown repeatedly that we are your most credible place to obtain the training you need.
Authorized Training Partnerships
New Horizons has secured authorized training partnerships with all of these household names in Information Technology:
A String of Awards Showing a Consistent Track Record
New Horizons has regularly been granted awards from our partners and from leading industry evaluators. Here's one example:
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Selected as a Finalist for the 2012 Microsoft Learning Competency Marketing Excellence Partner of the Year Award
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Selected as a Finalist for the 2012 Microsoft Learning Competency Marketing Excellence Partner of the Year AwardConshohocken, PA— July 9, 2012— Today, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, the world’s largest independent IT training company, announced it was selected as a finalist for the Microsoft Learning Competency Marketing Excellence Partner of the Year Award.
Click here for a full track record of the accolades New Horizons has received!
Our students speak for themselves...
- I highly recommend New Horizons to anyone seeking individual or group professional computer training. Both our administrative and IT staffs here at The Autry have benefited greatly this year from the excellent courses and resources New Horizons provides.
Jennifer Plante, Student
- I was SO impressed with the Excel session I attended yesterday. I expected to just sit back and take notes, but all of the content was so pertinent and useful - more than any similar course I've taken in the past. Mark Zepeda was an excellent trainer - really listened to the group.
Christine Callaway Training & Development Coordinator, ACE Parking Management, Inc.
- The class was really good and a worthwhile experience. I was able to use what I learned immediately upon returning to my job.
Jessica Alvidrez, Human Resources, Delta Design
- (Excerpt from a letter to Bill Sullivan, New Horizons of Southern California Instructor:)
“It's been a long road since I started on this journey. I couldn't have made it this far without a good teacher like you, sir. I was ten years old when I started working with my dad on a garbage truck. Since then all I have ever done is hard labor for minimum pay. Who would have ever thought that I, coming from a family where I am the only one to finish high school, would ever get [the] title of MCSE...Thanks again for everything you taught outside the book... [it] really helped.”
Mike Tremper, Student
- “New Horizons is a great environment. I started my training here at New Horizons Anaheim in April 2010, and I am very satisfied with all the resources that were provided to me in order to complete my program… The Class instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful with each approach I had with them. The school has done their part in providing me with the best, and I in return put a lot of time and effort… to understand my program. Good luck on your endeavors and if you choose New Horizons, you won't regret making that decision.”
Eva Lee, Student
- Hi Jose - You are a wonderful counselor! You have followed through with my progress at New Horizon and always come by to see about my progress on a daily basis. I also wanted to let you know how Mr. Robert Johnson, the teacher in the mentored lab, has helped me tremendously with instructions and tips when I am doing the videos and exercises in the lab for my various classes. He has gone the extra mile, and it is saving me so much time and frustration. He not only helps me, but he displays a demeanor that he is eager to help; and it makes it easy to ask him for any guidance you may need with the assignment. I just wanted to tell you the instructions and follow through by you and the staff at New Horizons are commendable. Thank you!
Janet Mubarak, Student
Student Evaluations - The Return on Training Investment
Student evaluations are critical indicators of the success of New Horizons training. Results of over 1.5 million student evaluations compiled over the past decade prove the effectiveness of New Horizons training:
- Over 98% would recommend New Horizons to others.
- Over 70% of the new knowledge and skills learned at New Horizons is applied on the job within the first eight (8) weeks.
- New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, relative to the predicted increase in performance.
- Over 98% of our clients utilize the knowledge and skills gained through New Horizons training in their job.
- Over 59% of New Horizons students’ state that the training received was critical to their job performance.
- New Horizons students spend over 44% of their time on the job using their new knowledge and skills gained through New Horizons training.
- Over 60% of the students surveyed that New Horizons training had a significant impact on increasing quality.
- 38% of an average performance improvement has been directly attributable and isolated to New Horizons training, as opposed to other factors that can influence performance gains.
- 70% of participants were able to apply New Horizons training within 8 weeks.
- 97% percent of participants utilize or plan to utilize the knowledge and skills gained through New Horizons training on their job.
- 60% increase in skill or knowledge was noted by participants upon leaving the training.