Microsoft Publisher Training
New Horizons Southern California
New Horizons Southern California courses for Microsoft Publisher will teach you how to use the features of Microsoft Publisher, from basic to advanced.
Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use program that produces stunning, professional results. It is a layout and design tool used to create documents that fall outside of normal word processor capabilities, such as flyers, catalogs, bulletins and posters. Whether you are new to Microsoft Publisher or looking to learn tips and tricks, New Horizons Southern California has the class you need.
Search Microsoft Publisher training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL Publisher courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
Publisher 2013 Training
Publisher 2010 Training
Publisher 2007 Training
Training for older versions of Publisher may be available. Click here to search all versions of Publisher training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of Publisher 2010 and 2013
- New picture and text effects
- Search for and add pictures directly from your computer, Office.com clip art galleries, or the web
- Work more easily with batches of pictures
- Create document backgrounds from pictures
- New online photo center printing options
Publisher Course Topics
- New Features of Publisher
- Working with basic publications
- Editing and formatting publications in Publisher
- Working with pictures and graphics in Publisher
- Preparing a publication for distribution