Microsoft Visio Training
New Horizons Southern California
Microsoft Visio is an advanced diagramming tool used to create everything from business flow charts to computer network diagrams. Learning how to use Visio at New Horizons Southern California will help you to simplify complexity with dynamic data-driven visuals.
Whether you are new to Visio or an advanced user looking for tips and tricks, New Horizons Southern California Visio courses and instructors are here to help, and can teach you all you need to know to become a power Visio user.
Search Microsoft Visio training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL Visio courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
Visio 2013 Training
Watch this space for announcement of Visio 2013 training courses coming soon!
Visio 2010 Training
Visio 2007 Training
Training for older versions of Visio may be available. Click here to search all versions of Visio training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of Visio 2010 and 2013
- Options to make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data
- Connectivity with SharePoint and other data sources
- Support for updated diagramming standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0
- Updated diagram templates with new shapes and content
- Styles, themes and tools to cut drawing time
- Format shapes with Office Art shape effects
- Now much simpler to copy a page or replace a shape
- New collaboration and coauthoring features
Visio Course Topics
- New Features of Visio
- Working with basic diagrams and shapes in Visio
- Creating an organization chart
- Creating shapes
- Designing styles, templates and stencils
- Working with layers
- Sharing and collaboration features