OCTOBER 23, 2012
6:00 PM 9:00 PM
New Horizons of Southern California
7480 Miramar Road Ste B202
San Diego, CA 92126
Learn from the experts in IT and CAREER TRANSITION
About the Event
Join us at this informative evening seminar and learn from professionals at CompTIA, Robert Half, New Horizons, Veterans VocRehab and more!
This event will be held at the New Horizons location at 7480 Miramar Road Ste B202 in San Diego, CA 92126
We are providing food and beverages!
Learn about our Veteran’s Day Contest!!! Enter for a chance to Win a Free CompTIA Class and Exam Voucher along with a Sony Laptop from C2SDK.
- CompTIA – Troops to Tech Careers Initiative
- New Horizons – Microsoft Tracks and Certifications
- Robert Half International - 2013 IT Hiring and Compensation Trends
- Greg Olman – Transitioning Out from a Veteran’s Perspective
- Veterans Toastmasters Club – Increase Confidence with Public Speaking
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Rick Schute, IT Business Owner – A Veteran’s Success Story
- Vets 360 – Wraparound Services and Benefit Resources
Why a Career in IT?
At a time when some industries are losing jobs, IT offers a wide range of entry-level positions with diverse career paths. There were an estimated 300,000 open jobs in the US in information technology in January 2012.
Troops to Tech Careers makes it easy for you by connecting you to education, training and certifications.
Contact Tiffany David at (858) 880-2506 or email@example.com, and Greg Olmen at (858) 880-2514 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.