New Horizons Southern California strongly believes that learning isn't limited to the classroom. And so, to complement our training solutions and to help clients put their newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice, we offer a host of learning resources.
We welcome all past, present & future New Horizons clients to utilize the following:
- Certification Testing Centers—Take your certification exam in the same comfortable environment and convenient location that you take classes.
- Assessments—By assessing needs at the beginning of the learning lifecycle, students and corporate decision-makers are able to identify and select the right solutions to maximize their training investment.
- Exercise Files—Exercise files are interactive learning documents that accompany New Horizons courses. Use them to enhance class information with real examples and practice drills to hone your skills.
- IT Industry News—Updated weekly with original content covering industry news and trends, our blog contains information and resources specific to many roles within the IT industry.
- Local Events—Check here to find our schedule of upcoming in-house events you can attend in person.
- Free Webinars—All webinars offered by New Horizons are free, educational and designed to give you a better understanding about emerging technologies.
- YouTube Channel—Our Channel is home to all of our archived webinars and helpful tips and tricks videos for you to view on your own schedule.
- User Groups - New Horizons Southern California supports and encourages computer user groups as a valuable resource for the community and our students. Visit this page to see existing user group schedules or to request the use of our facilities for your user group meetings.
- Microsoft Downloads—Experience and evaluate Microsoft's latest products hands-on with free downloads.
- Post-Class Survey—Go here to evaluate a course that you just completed.
New Horizons Southern California is a network of 5 centers collectively known as NH Southern California. With award-winning instructors and a no-cancelation policy, we are able to utilize the best resources throughout our network in order to provide the highest quality of training, while also keeping costs down for our clients.