New Horizons Southern California strongly believes that learning isn't limited to the classroom. And so, to complement our training solutions and to help clients put their newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice, we offer a host of learning resources.
We welcome all past, present & future New Horizons clients to utilize the following:
- Certification Testing Centers—Take your certification exam in the same comfortable environment and convenient location that you take classes.
- Exercise Files—Exercise files are interactive learning documents that accompany New Horizons courses. Use them to enhance class information with real examples and practice drills to hone your skills.
- Microsoft Downloads—Experience and evaluate Microsoft's latest products hands-on with free downloads.
- Local Events—Check here to find our schedule of upcoming in-house events you can attend in person.
- User Groups - New Horizons Southern California supports and encourages computer user groups as a valuable resource for the community and our students. Visit this page to see existing user group schedules or to request the use of our facilities for your user group meetings.
- SATV Eligible Courses— Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs) help boost productivity by providing technical training for IT professionals, developers, as well as end-users.
- White Papers and eBooks — As times are changing, close the understanding gap with these white papers and resources.
- Free Webinars—All webinars offered by New Horizons are free, educational and designed to give you a better understanding about emerging technologies.
- Assessments—By assessing needs at the beginning of the learning life cycle, students and corporate decision-makers are able to identify and select the right solutions to maximize their training investment.
- Post-Class Survey—Go here to evaluate a course that you just completed.
- Microsoft Tips and Tricks
- Industry Blog and News—Updated weekly with original content covering industry news and trends, our blog contains information and resources specific to many roles within the IT industry.
- Case Studies— Case Studies that showcase our innovative delivery solutions, customized solutions, certified instructors and improved customer productivity, collaboration and profit.
New Horizons Southern California is a network of 5 centers collectively known as NH Southern California. With award-winning instructors and a no-cancellation policy, we are able to utilize the best resources throughout our network in order to provide the highest quality of training, while also keeping costs down for our clients.