Connected Classroom Learning (CCL)
Live, Hands-On Interactive Training
Connected Classroom Learning CCL is live, hands-on interactive training where you can attend class in one of our five brick-and-mortar training centers…Anaheim, Burbank, Culver City, San Diego and San Bernardino.
Your instructor will be presenting from one of our classrooms with students. Students attending remotely are able to interact with the instructor and other students through video and voice conferencing.
This enables the remote students to effectively learn just as if they were present in the instructor’s classroom, do all hands-on exercises and labs, view the whiteboard, and take part in lectures, as well as receive personal assistance from the instructor.
Learn More Today
You may also be interested in
View CCL Video
Connected Classroom Benefits
- Minimizes Class Cancellations = Guaranteed to Run Classes!!
- Minimizes Travel
- Instructor-led, Hands-On Training
What to Expect in a CCL Class
A CCL class
held at one of our training center locations contains special equipment and software to connect you to the live class
at another location. Often there will be other students participating in the same location with you.
The CCL Classroom Experience
A CCL class is hands-on, instructor-led training
. Your workstation in the instructor’s classroom will have the course software loaded and you will be provided with the manual and other materials for the course. The training is live and interactive.
In a CCL class you will be able to:
- View the Instructor’s Presentation - You will be able to see the Instructor’s lecture slides.
- Listen and Participate – You will be able to hear your instructor and other students while participating with them.
- View the Instructor and other students – You will be able to view your instructor and fellow students.
- Get help from the Instructor – Your instructor can see everything you are doing during hands-on labs and exercises. They can easily assist you on your lab machine with all tasks.