Guarantees from New Horizons Southern California
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Southern California is committed to providing the best possible experience for our students. We believe strongly that training is a partnership, and strive to guide the individuals and businesses we work with towards their goals through customer service and support.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
At New Horizons, we value your time. We know how difficult it can be to fit training into your calendar, and we want to make it worth your while. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to keep our classes running as scheduled. And, if for some reason we are unable to deliver your class, we’ll give you another class (of equal or lesser value) in addition to a retake of the original class.
- A class that is cancelled because a technology vendor (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) retires the course or changes its release date will not qualify for the non-cancellation offer. Students will be moved into the updated class or may complete the course in Mentored Learning, if available.
- Offer applies to all our classes, including 3rd party.
- Free class cannot be selected from 3rd party vendors.
- The offer is available only to business accounts/employees and does not apply to individuals paying for their own classes.
Employees can also take advantage of a free lifetime retake option, should they require deeper knowledge absorption in a particular topic. This type of continued Customer Support is key to New Horizons’ vision of developing long-term relationships and is provided at no additional cost.
- This offer applies to all non-third party courses. New Horizons of Southern California cannot guarantee a lifetime retake on third party courses, pursuant to the individual course policies.
New Horizons recognizes that technology is moving at an ever faster pace. We want to make sure your training keeps up with that pace. If your employees attend a course on a specific technology, and your company upgrades to a newer version of that same technology within 9 months, we will discount your price on a scale related to the amount of time elapsed from your first employee attending.
The Values Statement of New Horizons Southern California is summarized by the acronym “GRASP”