New Horizons of Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire & Orange County trains hundreds of students each year. These individuals graduate with industry-recognized Information Technology certifications and have trained with a broad range of technical, applications and business skills courses.
Bring Sustainable Value to Your Organization
Certified employees with New Horizons training help increase customer satisfaction, reduce network downtime, and push service to a higher level, helping to give your organization a competitive advantage.
Hiring certified individuals promotes quicker, more effective adoption of new technologies with reduced costs and provides measurable proof of the effectiveness of training investments.
New Horizons Graduates Our graduates have completed training and obtained certification in the following areas:
- Microsoft Technical Training and Certification
- Microsoft Applications Training and Certification
- Design and Media Training
- Cisco Training and Certification
- Citrix Training and Certification
- CompTIA Training and Certification
- Information Security Training and Certification
- Novell Training and Certification
- Business Skills Training
- Healthcare Information Management Courses, including Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Office & Records Administration, Pharmacy Technician and HIPPA
for more information on how a New Horizons Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire & Orange County graduate can offer immediate value to your organization.
Heroes Made to Hire
New Horizons of Southern California is launching our “Heroes Made to Hire” veteran job portal. Our goal is to bring job seeking veterans and business together to allow veterans to search through jobs posted by businesses that are actively seeking to hire veterans. In 2014, New Horizons of Southern California wants to help 500 veterans find jobs to begin and advance their careers!
To find out how you can help, for access or to post to this FREE job portal or more information, please contact Beverly at Heroes@NHSoCal.com.