Microsoft Access Training and Certification
Microsoft Access is a tool to manage information that helps you store information for reference, reporting and analysis. It can help you to overcome limitations you may find when you try to manage large amounts of information in spreadsheets.
Microsoft Access training from New Horizons Southern California allows you to take control of your data using this relational database software. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Get certified in Microsoft Office (MOS), as an Office Specialist, Master, or Expert. Whether for certification or simply to improve work productivity, contact us for training today! Learn more about certification.
Search Microsoft Access training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL Access courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
Access 2013 Training
Access 2010 Training
Access 2007 Training
Training for older versions of Access may be available. Click here to search all versions of Access training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of Access 2010 and 2013
- Host your databases in the cloud
- Work from a large library of table templates
- Create a new polished interface for your apps
- Create apps for SharePoint
- Access/SharePoint apps use full-power SQL database engine
Access Course Topics
- Creating and designing Access database solutions
- Working with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
- Querying data
- Managing and designing interfaces with Access Forms
- Create basic to advanced Access Reports
- Automating tasks with Macros and VBA
Microsoft Access Certification
Your Access training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here.