Microsoft Excel Training and Certification
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use. New Horizons Southern California courses for Microsoft Excel will teach you basic to advanced features of Excel.
Get certified in Microsoft Office (MOS), as an Office Specialist, Master, or Expert. Whether for certification or simply to improve work productivity, contact us for training today! Learn more about certification.
Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, New Horizons Southern California Excel courses will cover what you need to know to become an Excel power user.
Search Microsoft Excel training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL Excel courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
Excel 2013 Training
Excel 2010 Training
Excel 2007 Training
Training for older versions of Excel may be available. Click here to search all versions of Excel training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of Excel 2010 and 2013
- Quick Analysis tool to analyze your data instantly
- Flash Fill recognizes data entry patterns
- Intelligent Chart Recommendations
- Enhanced Slicer functionality usable beyond pivot tables
- A host of new Excel functions
- Learn more about 2013 features
Excel Course Topics
- Newest Features of Excel
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Create powerful charts and graphs
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Excel data table features
Microsoft Excel Certification
Your Excel training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here.