Microsoft Outlook Training and Certification
Organize Emails by Conversation
Let New Horizons Southern California help you increase your personal productivity with Microsoft Outlook training and courses. Employees can learn how to condense, categorize and archive the ever-larger amounts of email received. They can manage their address books and schedules in flexible and time-saving ways.
New Horizons Southern California Outlook instructors can help you or your employees get the most out of Outlook.
Get certified in Microsoft Office (MOS), as an Office Specialist, Master, or Expert. Whether for certification or simply to improve work productivity, contact us for training today! Learn more about certification.
Search Microsoft Outlook training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL Outlook courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
Outlook 2013 Training
Outlook 2010 Training
Outlook 2007 Training
Training for older versions of Outlook may be available. Click here to search all versions of Outlook training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of Outlook 2010 and 2013
- Simple, yet elegant new interface
- Enhanced backstage view for account information
- Improved navigation to switch between main elements of Outlook
- New weather bar provides real-time forecasts
- Peek windows for instant previews
- Easily insert online pictures into your messages directly from Bing search or Clip Art
- Enhanced Contact access through People Cards
- Better SharePoint integration
- Exchange ActiveSync Support
Outlook Course Topics
- New Features of Outlook
- Composing and organizing your Outlook email
- Working with Contacts
- Outlook calendar features
- Outlook Tasks
Microsoft Outlook Certification
Your Outlook training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here.