Microsoft PowerPoint Training and Certification
Dynamically Reusing Slides
PowerPoint is full of features which allow you to present information in a concise and exciting format. Most presenters, however, only scratch the surface of all that is available when creating a PowerPoint presentation. New Horizons Southern California has the Microsoft PowerPoint courses and training to help you create professional and captivating PowerPoint presentations.
Get certified in Microsoft Office (MOS), as an Office Specialist, Master, or Expert. Whether for certification or simply to improve work productivity, contact us for training today! Learn more about certification.
Search Microsoft PowerPoint training
at New Horizons Southern California
Show me ALL PowerPoint courses available
from New Horizons Southern California
PowerPoint 2013 Training
PowerPoint 2010 Training
PowerPoint 2007 Training
Training for older versions of PowerPoint may be available. Click here to search all versions of PowerPoint training available from New Horizons Southern California.
New Features of PowerPoint 2010 and 2013
- Improved Presenter View
- New onscreen Present Tools
- Many themes come in multiple variants
- Master-slide-level guides
- Smart guides that help you line up graphics
- Eyedropper color selection
- Supports for more video formats
PowerPoint Course Topics
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt to presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Microsoft PowerPoint Certification
Your PowerPoint training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here.