You've served your country and you've earned benefits to help you advance or start an exciting career. New Horizons Southern California offers training for Veterans to prepare quickly and thoroughly for your career.
Career Training Programs
If you are looking to upgrade your skills or begin a career in Information Technology, New Horizons Southern California can give you the training businesses want employees to have.
We've created training programs designed to not only teach you skills, but also to show you what to expect on the job. Our industry-focused programs encompass multiple industry certification preparation training from a variety of leading technology vendors. Hands-on practice and interactive education experiences through our multiple learning methodologies reinforce skills learned for practical business application.
Specific job skills training, combined with problem solving, critical thinking and other relevant business skills training, promotes long-term career development - and we've done it in the most cost-effective way.
New Horizons Southern California Offers:
- Flexible learning options to meet your needs
- Real world simulation learning labs
- Certification preparation tools
- Certification exams
- Job placement assistance
- Authorized courseware
- Certified classroom training
Job Placement Assistance
New Horizons Southern California has provided many of our graduating students with job opportunities with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local businesses.
Did You Know?
- We are the largest network of Microsoft Certified Partners and Gold Partners for Learning Solutions in the world.
- New Horizons consistently outperforms benchmark peer IT training companies in instructor performance, courseware quality and facility satisfaction.
- Over 98% of our clients utilize the knowledge and skills gained through New Horizons training in their job.
- Over 59% of New Horizons students’ state that the training received was critical to their job performance.
- New Horizons training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio relative to the predicted increase in performance (tied to a standard salary classification).
- New Horizons is a school approved to accept VA funding.