Use your Red Hat Training Units at New Horizons Southern California
Red Hat Training Units (TUs) offer your organization a simple way to purchase training for your team
while locking in savings. Red Hat Training Units are pre-paid credits that can be redeemed for Red Hat Training
offerings. These pre-paid credits give you the flexibility to purchase Red Hat Training in advance, and allow you to
use your investment throughout the year.
Whether you are new to Red Hat technology or are pursuing training to advance your knowledge of Red Hat
technologies, New Horizons Southern California can help.
Red Hat Award-Winning Training
Organizations deploying Red Hat solutions need trained professionals to manage their networks.
By investing in the expertise of your IT staff, you can help ensure optimal system performance, enhance
productivity, and mitigate risk. Red Hat delivers more than 30 Red Hat Enterprise Linux and JBoss
Enterprise Middleware courses offered in classroom, corporate on-site, and online settings. Our award
winning courses are taught by certified instructors and include hands-on labs and performance-based testing.
This means your team will acquire the real-world skills that IT professionals need to manage successful
open source infrastructures.
See New Horizons of Southern California and Red Hat Awards
Training Management Simplified
Red Hat Training Units simplify administration of your teams' Linux training and make it easy for you
to choose the training that is right for your business. Training units are valid for one year and may
be redeemed individually.
Find a Red Hat course offered at New Horizons Southern California.
Flexibility and manageability
- TUs are easy to purchase and simple to administer.
- TUs can be redeemed for training for up to 12 months.
- TUs eliminates the need to purchase training ad hoc.
- Available for all Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® or JBoss® Enterprise Middleware training course(s)
- Applicable to classroom, on-site, and virtual training course formats
- Fast turn-around for on-site scheduling
- Lock in volume discounts upfront and use them for a full year.
- TUs are a great way to use unallocated budget effectively.
You may also be
Red Hat Training Leads To:
- Smoother migrations
- Reduced system downtime
- Enhanced return on investment (ROI)
- Improved employee productivity and scalability
- Proliferation of best practices among peers